- Automatic Transmissions: service & replacement.
- Brakes: we stand in front of our brake jobs!
- Clutches and Manual Transmissions: replacement & rebuilding.
- Drive Systems: service and repair of FWD, RWD AWD & 4WD systems.
- Electronic Control Systems: ABS, Engine, Trans, Body & Climate Control.
- Fluid Exchange Service: engine, transmission, power steering, brake & coolant.
- General Vehicle Repair of: cars, light & medium duty trucks.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system repairs.
- Indicator Lights: we can make the repairs that turn them off!
- Jerking & Hesitation problems repaired.
- K-member and sub-frame repair.
- Lighting Systems Specialists: exterior & interior.
- Maintenance: per OEM schedules and specifications.
- New belts and accessory drive systems.
- Oil & All Fluids: leak repairs.
- Power steering/brake/windows/lock/seat repairs.
- Quality service & parts for every job.
- Radiators: flushing service and replacement.
- Suspension & Steering systems: we are specialists!
- Tires: repair and balancing; new & used.
- Ultraviolet Detection: used to trace all types of fluid leak points.
- Valve service: timing belts and components.
- Wheel Alignment and Handling specialists.
- X marks the spot for pinpoint repairs.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed.
- Zebra striped seat covers installed
A graduate of Ferris State University, majoring in Automotive Technology, with minors in Automotive Machining and Business Management, I lead the team of ASE and State of Michigan certified technicians in our endeavor to repair your vehicle. With nearly 8000 hours of additional CEU’s of specialized automotive training, we can repair your vehicle with an eye on the prize of keeping you happy and your vehicle operating at the lowest cost per mile.
We run a very “Green” operation, recycling all materials generated in the operation, utilize energy efficient lighting, heating and insulating systems and proper disposal of all hazardous materials. We are the local drop station for waste oils, batteries and coolants.
When I’m not here servicing vehicles, you’ll find me on a bandstand somewhere playing a Hammond organ or a slide guitar and singing like my life depends on it. Well, actually it does depend on it 😉